From July 31, each FICO ticket includes the free SACA shuttle service on weekends and public holidays (November 1, December 8 and December 26 to January 9) that will make the following trips:
CHECK-OUT: 10:30 | 11:30
RETURN: 17:00 | 21:00
You can take the FICO shuttle to the following pick-up points:
- Bologna, Via dei Mille (at the bus platform in the middle of the road)
- Bologna, Viale Pietramellara 18/3 (Bologna central station, on the right side after the pharmacy, at the bus stop ) and you will arrive directly at the Parco da Gustare!
The service is only active by presenting the FICO ticket (of any type).
To usurp the service is required the GREEN PASS.
You can also reach the Park:
- By car (parking is free).
- By bus via Line 35 (from 6 to 20 on working days. Saturday until 14.35), Line 55 (from 7.41 to 17.07 working days), Line 20 (departure and arrival from Pilastro, from 5.38 to 0.38 every day). See details on www.tper.it
- By train to Bologna Central Station, then take either the taxi or line 35 of the TPER bus, until the Faculty of Agriculture stop.
- With Corrente, the electric car sharing service. Indicative cost from Bologna approx. €5. More information on https://corrente.app/
- By bike via the pedestrian path: from Via Martinetti, Arriguzzi and Viale Fanin.
- By taxi Cat +39 051 4590 and Cotabo +39 051 372727 and NCC Saca +39 051 6349444 and Cosepuri +39 051 519090
Too much to carry home? Travel light!
Choose the products you want, ask for a purchase order, pay at the cash register, and request the PosteItaliane delivery service. Visit the Post Office after checkout for details of the service's conditions.
Torna alle faq